I’ve always appreciated bloggers taking the time to publish recommendation lists with their favourite tools, software, books, and all the rest. So here’s my own, in case you like browsing through these too.
Business & Entrepreneurship
Productivity Tools & Apps
- Airtable – This tool is magic. And crack (visually & spiritually; serious organization porn goals). It’s possible Airtable is single-handedly helping me maintain some semblance of sanity when it comes to organization. Everything else in my business life is a mess.
- Studiopress Pro Plus All-Theme Package – Includes the Genesis framework + a large number of Genesis Child Themes. While I’ve bought theme bundles from other sites, I likely won’t be doing that again, since every theme I’ve happened to use in the past few years has come from the Studiopress Pro Plus Package. Best investment I ever made when it comes to WordPress related purchases.
- ThriveThemes – Never used them myself but if I wasn’t into tweaking the CSS of site layouts after putting a child theme up myself, I’d have given them a shot.
- Revive Old Post – I hate scheduling social posts myself, and for the most part, hate social media altogether. If I didn’t, this would be a terrible investment. But since I hate social media to the point where if I had to spend an ounce of effort on it, I would refuse to use it altogether, having a plugin that automatically posts old content to social is the best option for me. Don’t use this if exclusively as I have (or really, at all) if you’re looking to have growth and push proper traffic from your socials. It’s not at all optimal for that. It’s best used as a way for those who hate social media to pretend they’re active on it.
- Duolingo – The app I’ve been using to learn Portuguese. So far, I don’t really speak Portuguese. So this suggestion will be changed if I find something better.